- © TU Berlin/Pressestelle/Philipp Arnoldt
Room: MAR U.037 (70
The E-Workshop is equipped with the following:
- 2 lab benches for up to 12
people each with integrated protection circuits (emergency
shut-off switches, circuit
- Waveform generators
- Power supply units
- Adjustable transformers (Stelltrafo)
- Plug-in systems to build and simulate simple analogue and digital circuits
- Various oscilloscopes (analogue and
- AC current meters
energy-use measuring devices
- Installed projector
- Soldering iron
- Various electronic components
- Standard literature
- Workshop Course ALBA-P3:
- Workshop course for work studies students. Students
learn the basics of electrics and electronics including:
- Difference between AC and DC
- Typical electrical consumers and their behaviors
- Methods for energy production and storage
- Safety practices for dealing with electric current
- Workshop course for work studies students. Students learn the basics of electrics and electronics including:
- Advance course, supplements ALBA-P3
- Project seminar for individual, topic-oriented projects
In addition, further training programs also take place in the E-Workshop.
- Bicycle Cinema. In this project, a group of students use a bicycle to generate energy to make a mobile cinema.
- Generator Construction. In this project, an AC generator is built and optimized from scratch.
- Repair Cafe. Students and TU employees learn how to fix defective machines and household appliances.
An electro-mobility workshop will soon be located on the EUREF-Campus  in Schöneberg. At this workshop, students will be able to work on projects that have to do with the construction of electric vehicles.