Inhalt des Dokuments
- © Privat
Technische Universität Berlin Institut für Berufliche Bildung und Arbeitslehre
Fachgebiet Arbeitslehre/Technikund Partizipation
Sekr. MAR 1-1
Telefon: +49 (0)30 314-29700
Telefax: +49 30 314-21120
Rozaliia Tarnovetckaia is an MBA student in Sustainable mobility management program in TU Berlin. She is developing the master-thesis research on the topic ‘Impact of on-demand mobility services to the Public Transport usage in Moscow: the situation before and during COVID-19’.
She has degrees of Master of Urban planning and Spatial Development from the HSE Moscow (2014) and of Bachelor of Land Management from Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (2011).
Before coming to Berlin for study, Rozaliia worked as a Consulter in KB Strelka for five years in Moscow, before this, participated in research “Archaeology of the Periphery” for Moscow government and worked as a cadastral engineer in Russian companies. She has the work experience in the field of Urban Studies, Master-planning, Policy-making for urban development, development educational infrastructure, programming of public-talks and forums.
During her working experience in Russia, she participated in the following projects:
- The master plan of Svobodny,
- The book on useful and attractive architecture (research “Architectural Policy as a Driver of City Development”),
- The architecture competitions “Smart School” in Irkutsk and Letovo in Moscow, etc.
Field of Activities
- Sustainable mobility management;
- Policy-making of architecture and urban planning
- Study and master-planning of educational infrastructure